Floating Feature Panels and Beams
- Suspend Supawood floating panels to help reduce the apparent height of the room - black out the ceiling above or frame the floating panel with plasterboard to make a feature of the panel.
- Define an area by using a floating panel such as above a stairway or above a reception, breakout or discussion area - and help absorb sound by using a Supacoustic NCK floating panel.
- Lighting or services can be incorporated within the floating panel or located between panels.
Supawood floating ceiling panels are cost effective not only because less panels are used over the ceiling but reduce manufacture and installation cost through the use of standard sized panels. The elimination of the need for site measurements or the cutting & alignment of panels improves the efficiency of delivery and installation.
Supawood's range of gives a wide rang of aesthetics for floating features including:
- SUPACOUSTIC NCK floating panel kits
- SUPASLAT floating slat ceilings
- MAX BEAM lightweight floating Beam features