Training & CPD
Knowledge Sharing is one of Supawood's core values.
As Australia's market leaders in customised architectural lining solutions,
Supawood are now sharing their extensive knowledge by offering informative
CPD and other presentations.
We have four informative presentation options which can be tailored to your
1. A 15 to 20 minute Showcase Presentation highlighting recent projects which have used innovative SUPAWOOD products to achieve the latest industry design trends.
2. A 30 minute overview of SUPAWOOD's entire range of Architectural Linings. This allows your team to touch and handle products, and evaluate them for specific applicaitons.
3. Selecting Architectural Linings. 1 hour Formal CPD read more…
4. Architectural Linings for Reverberation Control. 1 or more hour Formal CPD course read more…
Currently we are offering:
to meet NCC, BCA, Environmental & Performance Requirements
An in-house formal CPD presentation. This course outlines:
- The various BCA/NCC clauses that impact on the selection and specification of
- Environmental consideration and Greenstar requirements.
- Performance considerations.
This presentation showcases a large range of options to meet these requirements.
This course will give you a good understanding of what is meant by reverberation, what the terminology means, what Australian standards apply and what options are available in the architectural linings market and their advantages and disadvantages.
This excellent course will provide you the understanding and methodology to confidently interact with acoustic consultants to ensure that your end-clients are fully satisfied with the acoustic performance of their designed space.
This course event is available as 1, 1 ½ and 2 hours for 1, 1 ½ or 2 points